All content © Robert Williamson

All content © Robert Williamson

Monday, October 27, 2014

A SUMMER OF FUN

This is the creek I grew up on. As you can see, I still love it here and feel like a boy.
Beautifully colored Brook trout.

Trout and wildflowers.

Planted Rainbow.

Pale-colored brookie.

Give me a small creek full of trout and I'm fine!

A dark-colored brookie.

Cold, clear water, green grassy banks, and trout. Does it get any better than this?

Native Bonneville cutthroat--my favorite trout.

Mean brown from a very small water.

This is an exceptional trout for such a small water.

 This trout was 17 inches long. I watched as a wake shot toward my floating hopper--so fun!

Another fun-sized brown.

Typical brown for the water I was fishing.

Phyllis and I hiking above Provo in the Squaw Peak area. Beautiful Fall colors.

Brown caught on a foam beetle.
Decent brown.

Into the Fall season.

Fun and aggressive for their size.

Pretty as a painting!

Nice male brown.

Five wild turkeys hiding.







No comments:

Post a Comment